Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Apologizing in advance

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you all that I won't be putting out a legit post (As in a story and shtuff) for about a month.

Things are getting kind of crazy right now. Opening night for the school musical is this Friday and then I have a show on Saturday and Sunday and shows next week too! Then after that I go on spring break, but I'm going to Florida, so I don't plan on blogging down there. If I have any luck I'll be able to get a bit of game play out of the way, but I'll be down there with a friend too, so I won't be able to get on often.

And now here's a picture of Laura, whose expression may or may not look similar to yours right about now. I'd imagine you have the hand on your face, but I doubt you look as angsty.

If you do look this angsty, then go and...
Eat cake.
It makes everything better.
WOO! I'm so tired. And... I'm going to shut up now. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll go and cry in a hole until you come back (not really though). I'm so SAD!!!! At least we have facebook though. :3

    ~Calista <3

    ReplyDelete