Friday, August 3, 2012

Important Announcement

This blog...

I've had a lot of memories from it, but the time has come to stop doing the BC. I had fun for a while, but now I'm finding it to be a hassle to wait for babies to be born and all that jazz.

However, I will continue Laura's story as a legacy if you would still like to read about her adventures. I will keep this blog up for anybody who stumbles upon it, but here's the legacy blog.

I apologize for not finishing the challenge, but I feel like this is the best option right now.

So... I will leave with two little comments here.

1) Thanks for reading this challenge! It means a lot to me.

2) Happy almost birthday, blog. (August 14th) Even though I won't be showing this blog much love any more. xD

Toodles! I hope you'll all still follow Laura's adventures. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sad ur quitting the challenge but glad ur not retiring Laura for good. I know what u mean about this challenge tho...it's tedious and boring sometimes. Happy blog anniversary early and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, I love Laura too much to retire her for good. :)

      It really is. So far doing a legacy has been much easier and I'm almost done with my first post.

      Thank you!

      Delete