To all of the other people reading this blog who are doing a 100 baby challenge, I found something that might interest you.
This is what it does:
- Lowers the chance of nausea and back ache
- Takes away maternity leave
- Removes gender bias based on the food your Sim eats.
- Raises chance of twins and triplets
- Creates 2 water break puddles.
I don't know if it's any good or not since I haven't tried it out yet, but it seems like a pretty useful mod.
Now I'm thinking of getting Laura an actual job. (Which I'm hesitating about since toddlers would need a babysitter.)
That's all for now. ^.^